Olveston is a not-for-profit registered charity – CC33733
The running costs of Olveston are covered by admission sales and retail revenue.
Additional income is provided by:
- Dunedin City Council
- Olveston Charitable Trust
- The Estate David Edward Theomin administered by Perpetual Trust Ltd
Olveston is also supported by:
- Edward Moritz Theomin Charitable Trust administered by Perpetual Trust Ltd
- National Service Te Paerangi
- Bendigo Valley Sports & Charity Foundation
Become an Olveston Host
Dunedin Residents are welcome to become ‘Olveston Hosts’.
After your first paying visit to the house, an Olveston Host card permits complimentary admission as often as you like when you visit with paying guests on a one-hour house tour.
Please talk to our reception staff next time you are at Olveston, or email or telephone (03) 477 3320 for more details.